Click HERE to reserve a museum or park pass online.
Note: To reserve a pass your pin number is your library card number.
YOUR RESERVATION HOLDS THE PASS FOR YOU, BUT YOU MUST COME TO THE LIBRARY DURING OUR REGULAR OPEN HOURS TO ACTUALLY PICK UP ANY PASS.
THE LINKS BELOW ARE INFORMATIONAL ONLY.
Thanks to the Friends of the Brookline Public Library, we have a variety of museum passes for patron use. The Library Trustees sponsor the Museum of Science pass. Free or reduced admission passes are available for:
- Currier Museum of Art in Manchester; Each pass admits 2 adults or teens 13-17 for 50% off, children 12 and under always admitted free.
- Museum of Fine Arts in Boston; Each pass admits up to 2 people for $10 per person general admission.
- The Seacoast Science Center in Rye; Each pass admits 2 adults and up to 4 children or grandchildren at 50% off regular admission.
- The SEE Science Center in Manchester; Each pass admits 2 people free.
- Museum of Science in Boston; Each pass admits up to 4 people for 50% off per person general admission.
- NH State Park; Each pass admits 2 adults and 4 children free. FREE to all day-use parks on day listed only. Exceptions: NOT valid at Hampton Beach – South Beach, Wallis Sands, Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, or the Flume Gorge. NOT valid for camping, or parking meters.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston; Each pass admits up to four adults for $5 each. Children are always free.
- Zoo New England is for either Franklin Park Zoo in Boston, or the Stone Zoo in Stoneham, Massachusetts. Up to 6 people are admitted per pass ($9 for adults, $6 for ages 2 to 12).