We are located in a historic church building in a lovely rural area.
Brookline Public Library
16 Main Street
Brookline, NH 03033
2022 Holiday and Saturday Closings
- Saturday, February 19th, and Monday, February 21st for Presidents' Day
- Saturday, May 28th, and Monday, May 30th for Memorial Day
- Saturday, July 2nd, and Monday, July 4th for Independence Day
- Saturday, September 3rd, and Monday, September 5th for Labor Day
- Saturday, October 8th, and Monday, October 10th for Columbus Day
- November 11th for Veteran Day
- November 24th through 27th for Thanksgiving
- December 24th through 26th for Christmas
- January 2nd, 2023 for New Year's
Masks are no longer required while in the Library, but you may use a mask if you wish. Due to space constraints, the number of patrons in the building at one time is limited.
We are also still offering curbside service!
Upon arrival for pickup, please give us a call at 603-673-3330.
A staff person will check out your items and bring them out to your car.
You may continue to reserve items online from home, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 603-673-3330 to request items.
Our new drop box is open 24/7. If we are not open, please put all returns in the new drop box.
Computer use, Wi-fi printing, copier use and fax use can all be accessed.
Interlibrary loan is also available.